Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Brilliant Pumpkins the Artwork of Jamie Wyeth



Mischief Night
1986





Pumpkin Pot
1978





Pumpkins in the Library
1987


Jamie Wyeth is a third generation American Artist born July 6th 1946. His artwork is brilliant and amazing! I must admit I wasn't familiar with him as an Artist. I was aware of his Father Artist Andrew Wyeth. I had no idea that talent ran so deep in this family.  Jamie Wyeth captures a spirit in his art that I find enchanting as I am sure you will too!




8 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, thanks for sharing. A fan of his father's art, like you, had no idea. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

Dede said...

Good Morning Becca! I love the pumpkin pot that is awesome. I have spooky stuff in my craft room year round and refuse to "put it up". You have some big acorns there. I was comparing yours to ours and yours make ours look dwarfed. Hope you are enjoying your free days, for lack of a better word.
(((HUGS)))

Jeanne said...

These are marvelous! Thank you for sharing! I had no idea Andrew Wyeth's son was an artist!

yoborobo said...

I love these - especially the pumpkins in the pot, and those spooky shadows. What a genius family! xox

Magic Love Crow said...

Love his art!!! A+++

Justine’s Halloween said...

I didn't even know that Andrew Wyeth had a son! He's very talented as well, and I love the themes of his paintings. :)

Guillaume said...

Oh Gosh they are gorgeous!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Oh I adore Jamie Wyeth's art! :o)