Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Halloween Mushroom & Other Odd Folks


I know what you're thinking! She an her magic mushrooms what an odd person. I can't help it! My obsession with fungi goes to far. There is a good reason for including mushrooms in Halloween decor really! According to folklore Witches used magic mushrooms to aid in their Halloween flights. I thought that was fun info.
These odd fellows are all made with vintage clothes pins. And yes I have started making snowmen. So back to painting for me. Wishing you all a creative week!

5 comments:

Vivienne Moss said...

Very cool shrooms. My girls would really like these. They have a fascination with fungi as well.

Julie Ferguson said...

These are cute.

Jessica Penot said...

I love the owl ornament. He's adorable.

yoborobo said...

I love the pumpkin shroom - he is adorable! And I should go out in the woods and take some pics for you. It is fungi heaven out there. :) xox

Guillaume said...

Mushroom are very automnal and Halloweenesque.