Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ghastly Goodies at Ghoultide Gathering








Saturday I attend the 4th annual Ghoultide Gathering Artists Spectacular in Northville Michigan! Many of my favorite Halloween Artists were showing off their wicked wonderful creations! The Jack O' Lantern Scarecrows and Skeleton Man pictured above are creations of Scott Smith of Rucus Studio. His work is pure Halloween Magic! I tried to take a close-up of me and one of his Jack's. I'm a little soggy from the rain which did not damper the Halloween Festivities! I was really thrilled to get to meet several Artists. I had a long Halloween wish list I would have loved to get a treat from each and everyone. That didn't happen but I was able to pick up a couple of goodies from two of my favorites. A wonderful Witch Hag ornament from Sheila Bentley of Primdolly Designs. Her Witches are beyond Wicked! I also had to have one of William Bezek's acorns! William's work is amazing and to die for! It was great meeting both of you! I've already got another wish list for next year. Halloween Dreaming!

7 comments:

William Bezek said...

It was great to meet you "in person" Becca!

Jessica Penot said...

Wonderful little things. It sounds like that was a lot of fun.

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

That looks like fun! Wish I could have gone with you Becca! I love Scott Smith's work too. And it looks so Fallish and Festive there. {sigh} I know you had fun though! And it's so nice to see your beautiful face too. Another red head. I think a lot of us red heads love Halloween...ha! (Although I'm more brownish with red highlights...but red enough.) Hope you had a fun weekend...now back to work! :o)

yoborobo said...

I am green with envy! :) You look so happy to be there, Becca! I would love something from everyone there, too. Let's play the lottery. xo! Pam

magikalseasons said...

You too Will! :)
It was amazing Jessica! :)
Wendy and Pam you must come next year if you can I'd love to meet you both.
Wendy I'm a dish water blond lol! Red by choice!

Guillaume said...

I wish I had been there. Here I cannot even buy a pumpkin yet!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Theresa