Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just some Wips


I've been working on lots of Halloween Ornaments trying to get ahead. I've got some: cats, scarecrows, skeleton keys, leaves, a harvest moon. The Jol's are from chocolate molds. It's amazing what you find when you start cleaning out the basement! The weathers been wonderful here and outside is where I'd rather be. It's hard to focus when the garden is calling.
My friend Wendy is having a dark and lovely giveaway at her blog. You must go see you won't be disappointed! I'm off to water the pumpkins so have a delightful day everyone!

7 comments:

yoborobo said...

Hi Becca! I love seeing your wips. :) I am trying to get caught up, too, but not doing a very good job of it. Every time I start making some Halloween goodies, the outdoors calls my name! Usually because I look out the window and see wilted flowers - lol! Happy gardening to you - xox! Pam

Jessica Penot said...

Very cute! As always.

Dede said...

You have been very busy Becca! Can't wait to see the skeleton keys! How clever you are! Wishing you a productive day!

(((HUGS)))

magikalseasons said...

Thanks Pam, Jessica & Dede!
Yep Pam after all the rain we've had now it's dry and I won't let those pumpkins wilt. I'm determined to get one good one this year!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Thank you for posting a notice Becca! Looks like you are 'cooking' up lots of fun things for Fall. Which I might add...is right around the corner. Boy is this year going by fast! Thanks again! ~ W

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Can't wait to see how these turn out! Have a great holiday weekend! Theresa

Lisa said...

Wip ;em out Becca, have a great 4th weekend.
xxx's
Lisa