Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Strange Green Ghost and magikal friends


Is it a pickle or cucumber? No! It's a Green Ghost with: grumpy pumpkin bucket, star magic wand, and magic mushroom! I know what you're thinking Strange! I can't help it it's my sense of humor. I imagined a ghost trick-or-treating on Halloween. He finds a real Witches hat and a magic wand. When he puts the hat on he turns green. These magical items attract the mushroom who comes along for the ride. Strange yes fun I think so! GREEN GHOST is now in my Etsy Shop Seasons Art 1031.

7 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hi...thanks for stopping by my blog. it is so fun to share all of our halloween obsessions! i will be posting many more of the items i have collected.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i just noticed that one of your favorite movies is practical magic. did you see the spellbook in my archives? i have the actual spellbook from the movie!

magikalseasons said...

No I didn't see that but I will check it out! Thanks!:)

Iva Wilcox said...

Thanks for stopping by my little slice of Halloween! Your creations are so whimsical and sweet! And your blog header photo is beautiful. Have a wonderful week and thank you again...Iva

magikalseasons said...

Thanks Iva! I love your Halloween water color paintings!!! :) Becca

hohohalloween said...

Wow! Just got a chance to return the visit. Your stuff is sooo whimsical and your sense of color is delicious! Am now a follower.
Jorge

magikalseasons said...

Thanks so much Jorge! I just found your site recently and you are one of my very favorite artists! In the Halloween world your work is outstanding!!!:)