Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Best Gifts Are Handmade! Boy am I lucky!

I'm super lucky! I won all these amazing handmade treats from my friend Cyndi aka Holiday Sparkle!
I adore the Santa ornament he is my new favorite he is beautiful! Pictures don't really express his magic! For all you fellow Halloweenies I think many know of Cyndi's vintage style Halloween shakers. I have wanted one of these for a while and now I have two! Thank you Cyndi! I could cry but I will compose myself. If you are not familiar with Cyndi's art you should be she is one of my very favorite Folk Artists. She captures that vintage magic in all her creations! Click on the Holiday Sparkle link above to be transported to her blog!

4 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Becca, I am so happy for you!!! What beautiful creations!!!

Holiday Sparkle - Cyndi LaChance said...

So glad you loved everything Becca! Hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday.
Cyndi

yoborobo said...

YAY! They are wonderful, and I love Cyndi's work, too. xox

Jeanne said...

How fun!!! Cyndi does such magical work! :0)