Sunday, December 16, 2012

Love and Light

I want to start by saying my heart is broken for all the families in Newtown Connecticut. I can only imagine the pain and loss they are experiencing. I send you love and light from my heart to yours! I know that these words aren't really enough. I am at a loss.
Many of you know I am a mom to three amazing boys. Two of them are in elementary school and one is the same age as those little ones lost. I look at my sons and think this is not supposed to happen. Every time I hear about senseless loss of life my heart aches. I hope that this tragedy will bring change.
Tomorrow I send my boys off for their last week of school before vacation. I do not want to send them, but I know that isn't going to change what has happened.


Picking a winner for my giveaway seems silly to me right now. So give me a few more days I just can't pull out the Santa hat at this time.

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Becca, give big hugs to your boys from me! My heart goes out to all the families in Connecticut!

yoborobo said...

Becca, I am so heartbroken about this. I remember when my 4 were in grade school like it was yesterday. Sending love to you and your boys - xox

Ms Misantropia said...

Yes, we have heard about it for days even over here. What a horrible thing! Of course, we cannot imagine having laws that permit that kind of fire power in every person's home. It is inconceivable and, like you said, heartbreaking!