Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spooky Tree # 2



Here's Spooky Tree #2! The Witch Hag is front and center a wicked original by Sheila of Primdolly. She also makes other creatures of the Night! The little Green Goblin was created by Theresa of Sycamore Moon Studio. His hat is a real acorn cap and his body is spun cotton he's got a lot going on for a little fellow. I love him because he is a cutie but also because he is so original! I'd love a tree full of these Green Goblins! Who wouldn't oh and she also makes some wonderful root people too. The little Jol is from Shell Hawk and he's next to William Bezek's wonderful Acorn! There is also a Skeleton ornament from William. The wonderful Pumpkin on the base is yes none other than a Gourdqueen original! I love Linda's work she rocks the Halloween world off it's gourd. The Skelly Doll I adore and Nina from Gothic Southern Belle Art created her. More Tags from Retro Rudolph's and the pear and cat ornies are Greg Guedel. The other glass ornaments I got years ago at Joann Fabrics. Now some of these I was lucky enough to win in giveaways so never hesitate to enter because you could win some wonderful and amazing Treats!
Now I'm off to tie down the house before the Wicked Winds whip though here today! I hope we all don't blow away!

6 comments:

Julie Ferguson said...

Love the tree and all the cool little items hanging from it.

yoborobo said...

I heard about the storm coming your way. Hold on tight! I want BOTH of your trees. You have some beautiful spooky things! xox Pam

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, those are positively awesome my dear. What a great collection. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Cheers!

Jeanne said...

You have a wonderful collection going! :0)

Lisa said...

LOve love love this, and #1 also, but this one has yours on it! Are you working on #3 to add for next year?

Almost here!

Julia said...

I love the Halloween tree. I had one at one point but can't seem to find it anywhere. =) Things disappear sometimes.