Monday, October 11, 2010

Back from the Art Show


My husband took some of my Ornaments to his Art Show in North Carolina. Several of them sold which is wonderful! Thank You! For those of you interested several of my Halloween ornament sets listed on Etsy are now listed individually. Oliver Owl has flown home and is now listed here if you'd like to take a peek. I'm in the process of making loads of Christmas. I'm hoping to do a local show so back to work for me. Wishing you all a wonderfully creative day!

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Congrats on selling pieces at the show! Your work is amazing. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas creations.

Cheers!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Congratulations on the sales. :) That was wonderful of your husband to take some of your ornaments there to sell. Theresa