Friday, March 1, 2019

Large Krampus Ornament Order




I finally finished my large size Krampus order. He is made with paper mache and paper clay. I made this one standing and you can also hang him. He has one foot and one hoof. He's vintage inspired folk art.
Krampus is the side kick of St. Nicholas he's celebrated on December 6th.
 He punishes the naughty. He will beat you with his birch rods. He can also choose to carry you off to hell. We all know folks who deserve that! I do!
If anyone is interested in a custom order Krampus please message me through my Etsy shop. Large Krampus ornaments or art dolls are 99.00 shipping included.
This Krampus is spoken for.
Also I am not sure what is going on with blogger. It won't keep me signed in and won't let me post comments to other blogs. I'm working on it.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

He is brilliant! Well done! Blogger can sometimes be a bugger! LOL!