Saturday, August 18, 2012

More Witchtastic Finds

A black cat apron! These should come back into style.
A vintage style Spirit Board love the look of this one! I don't really mess with them after two of my friends had loved ones pass they wanted to contact them. A board was used. We caught some footage and well I should post it and let you see for yourself!
A lovely Scorpion Amber Necklace. I happen to be one Astrologically speaking so this is perfect for me!



A Witch can never have too many shoes! Love the different laces.
All these amazing finds can be found at the Victorian Trading Company.

4 comments:

Justine’s Halloween said...

Victorian Trading Company is fun to browse through. I love those shoes! Actually, I think aprons are making a comeback! Not that people seem to be cooking or baking all that much more. :)

I would absolutely love to see some footage of that Ouija Board experience!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Ha...I was just going through my VTC catalog too. I really love that spirit board, I think I'm going to have to have that. I won't play with it...but I do love the looks of them. I found lots of goodies in there....great catalog! :o)

magikalseasons said...

Hi Justine if I can find a way I will post it. I'm not sure my friends want their faces known and shown. The thing that is interesting about the footage is at one point an energy formed almost as a hand and touched my friends arm. As if to say I'm here and you will be ok. This only showed up after it was played back. Those of us that were there did not see this with our eyes, but we did feel something.

Hi Wendy I know I just got the catalog too!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love all of these! Great finds Becca! I really love the apron!
If you could show us, I would love to see the footage of the Ouija Board experience! I just read what you wrote to Justine! That would be something to experience! I would be freaking, a little! Hugs ;o)