Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blog Award & some Wonderful Blogs to visit


A big Thank You to Jessica at ghoststoriesandhauntedplaces.blogspot for giving me this lovely award! If you love the ghostly realm like I do you must check out her amazing blog. She's also a very wonderful and talented and published writer.
So I'm supposed to pick 15 blogs to award. This isn't easy since all the blogs I follow I enjoy. So here's my list.
Sleepy Hollow Folk Art
Sew Creepy Confections
Lady Lavona's Cabinet of Curiosities
Gypsy Mare Studio
Retro Rudolphs
Bone Head Studio
A Nostalgic Halloween
Byrum Art
Happy Holidays
Drawn to Fairytales
Lisa Nelson's Art
yellow flower
Amalia K.
The Vanity Faire
golly bard
These amazing blogs are in random order. If you love art and Halloween and just amazing talent you'll like visiting each of these! Have fun and enjoy I do!

5 comments:

Malissa said...

Awww, thanks Becca! You are too kind! There are some blogs listed that I haven't visited, so I'm going to definitely check them out and add them to my follow list!

eimear brennan said...

Thanks for including my blog, appreciate it. Just about to have a look at the others now!

yoborobo said...

So many blogs to visit and so little time! :)) Congrats on the award! xox Pam

Jessica Penot said...

Great list. I'm going to go visit all of these blogs.

Leslie said...

Thanks for the award Becca! You are such a sweetheart! I have several new blogs to follow now!!