Monday, August 30, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things




Thank you my sweet friends Sarah, Sherry and Chris and Autumn. They awarded me these sweet awards. Sherry gave me the versatile blogger award. Ok so I'm not going to follow the rules. I'm supposed to write 10 things I like. Instead I picked 10 lovely things from my garden. Can you guess what they are? The first person to comment and guess all 10 I will send a special treat! Please leave me a way to find you if you're not a blogger. Good luck I think this is a fun twist!

4 comments:

Jessica Penot said...

They are very pretty things and I would love to win, but I don't know much about gardens. Good luck to everyone else!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Whoot ...and well deserved hon!! Loving this...lets see...
a cherry tomatoe, monkshood, black eyed susan, mint, chinese lantern, uhhhhmmmmmm....a maple leaf, a tulip??, acccckkkk jasmine and wheat...not sure about the last ones.... what fun though!!
Hugs hon, Sarah

yoborobo said...

Congrats! I won't even try to name all of them - haha! They look gorgeous against the white. Makes me want to break out a canvas and paint! xo Pam

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Yikes! I know SOME of them: chinese lantern, cherry tomato, black-eyed susan, mint, snapdragon, wheat, columbine and columbine seeds. But I don't know if those are right! Is that a leaf from pumpkins, maybe? Theresa