Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Acorn Man is a set he comes with baby acorn, 2 mini jacks and a mini jol bucket! Strange things can happen to Acorn's on Halloween! Mr. Acorn and friends are now SOLD! I'm thrilled they went to a wonderful Halloween Home!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Yesterday I noticed it was my 113th posting! So today if you leave a comment on my blog you could win Mr. Pumpkin Man! I want to thank all of you who follow my blog! Just leave a comment below today! Pumpkin Hugs Becca! Jennifer of Prim Pumpkin was the winner of this giveaway!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Thank you so much Halloween Spirit of www.spiritofhalloween.blogspot.com for this wicked and wonderful award that originated with Gourd Queen!
According to Halloween Spirit I'm to pass this award on to 10 blogs I adore. That's hard to do because I follow so many wonderful bloggers, artists and all around wonderful people!
So here's my 10
1. http://anostalgichalloween.blogspot.com/ a lovely blog who is also an owl fan!
2. http://ambitionsdesign.blogspot.com/ Dani love your spooky creations!
3. http://lisanelsonart.blogspot.com/ I love your use of vivid color! I'm a fan!
4. http://primpumpkin.blogspot.com/ I love Jennifer's Halloween creations!
5. http://sweetbfolkart.blogspot.com/ Amelia's blog is pure sweetness and her art is yummy!
6. http://retrorudolphs.blogspot.com/ Lori's vintage inspired Halloween art can't be beat!
7. http://gaillackey.blogspot.com/ Gail's work is amazing it's all in those spooky eyes!
8. http://hohohalloween.blogspot.com/ Jorge's Halloween art is to die for!
9. http://lightandshadowstudio.blogspot.com/ Tammy really shoots for the moon with her art!
10. http://halloweenalchemy.blogspot.com/ Iva's creations are pure Halloween magic!
Here's the rest
1. Accept the award then post it on your blog with the name and link of the person's blog who shared it with you.
2. Explain the award.
3. Then share the award with 10 blogs that make you SCREAM! Please tell them what makes them special and why you adore them. Be sure to let them know they received the award.
I understand if many of you are to busy for this! Love you all any who!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Friday, June 5, 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
In college I had an intro. to film class. It was a night class and we watched Nosferatu. I was so scared! I ran to my car parked in the lot which was far away. This movie for me is still one of the best Vampire movies! This guy doesn't scare me I think he's pretty funny! He's not done yet he is 2 sided and has a sad side.