Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blame it on Pinterest and Chalk Paint

Hi all! I admit it I am addicted to pinterest! Some of you may also have this affliction.
I have taken my problem to the next level and I am trying some of these projects I have found.

Here's one I love! Chalk paint! Took 1/2 cup plaster of paris, 1/2 cup hot water and 1 1/2 cups opps paint.
Easy to work with doesn't drip and no pre sanding or stripping required. Very easy to distress. I used gel stain to finish.
So I haven't been creating much but I did finish these pumpkins. I posted them on Facebook but not here.
So I blame my lack of posting on Pinterest but in a good way! Back soon unless I drown in chalk paint!

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

The chair looks really cool! Good for you! And, those pumpkin dudes are excellent! Big Hugs ;o)