Sunday, April 7, 2013

Help my blog changed on its own!

Hi friends. I managed to get online the other day only to find my blog had changed.  I did not change it. I have no idea what happened.  I can tell you it won't let me access the classic blog site. I thought it had something to do with the blog phone app but that's not it. I'm not sure if this is an experiment but I don't like it. All my widgets and pictures and links I had just dissappeared. I was planning on taking a blog break but for other reasons.  So maybe my blog is haunted!  I can tell you it will be a ghost town until they fix it or I can find a way to! Wish me luck! I hope none of your blogs just change on their own.
Hi friends now I can't comment.  Thanks for your input! I didn't change anything so I'm not sure what is going on. Blogger does not give me the design option any longer to add or delete gadgets or widgets or backgrounds. I can only add their backgrounds. But i dont want to mess with it. I have tried everything I can think of. There is a link that says the new look of blogger but doesn't take me anywhere.  I'll keep trying when I get back online.  Maybe it's time I get a fb fan page and regular website.  I have tumblr but rarely use it. Why does everything have to be so complicated?

5 comments:

Justine's Halloween said...

That's weird! I just checked my blog, and everything is where it should be. Hmm... Maybe it had something to do with the specific background or layout you were using?

Magic Love Crow said...

I am wishing you tones and tones of luck!! I will burn some sage to get those ghosts away from your blog! Take Care, Becca ;o)

yoborobo said...

Becca, I think someone else I'm following had this happen because it sounds very familiar. I'm telling you, if they change my blog, it will just have to look like it does, because I'm not going to deal with it - lol!
Enjoy your time away, maybe it will change back! :) xo

Magic Love Crow said...

I agree, I don't like complicated things either! Hope it all works out! I'm not on facebook ;o(

Guillaume said...

I am late in the news but... Gremlins, maybe?