Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Dark Etsy Treasury and Green, Green, Green


You all know I love Springy Happy Things but I have a darker side so check out this Etsy Treasury.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=119710
I was thrilled to find some lime green oregano in my garden! Green happens to be one of my favorite colors. I am wearing green today so no pinches for me on this St. Patricks Day! Don't drink too much Green Beer today but do be on the look out for rainbows and leprechauns!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Darn, no pinches! and I know that leprechaun is out there today! Have a good green day,

Lisa

Autumnforest said...

I'm opting for Guiness myself! The oregano makes my mouth water. I'm in the mood for pizza now!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a gorgeous "dark" treasury. There's some great talent there. I love green as well. :) Any shade, really.
Hope you enjoyed your St. Patrick's Day!
♥ Theresa

Dede said...

Another great Treasury! Happy St.Patrick's Day to you!

(((HUGS)))

Dede said...

Becca you have been tagged. Looking forward to seeing what it is.

(((HUGS)))
http://brightestblessingswiccans.blogspot.com/2010/03/terrific-giveaway-and-game-of-tag.html